Lech am Arlberg
The House Täli is located in a breathtaking mountain world: the Arlberg. In winter it becomes the best ski resort in the world. This is the verdict of independent juries on Austria’s largest connected ski area (incidentally the fifth largest in the world).
The Arlberg ski area has grown together in recent years. The other side of the Arlberg – St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben – can be reached from Zürs by lift (Flexenbahn), as can the deep-snow paradise of Warth-Schröcken (Auenfeldjet).
The way to the cable car, piste and to the ski school:
You can strap on the skis directly at Haus Täli and go to the Schlosskopflift. The ski-school meeting place (also for children) is less than five minutes walk away.
There are two convenient ways to get back:
- the legendary ski route Langer Zug (only for experienced skiers) through the Wöster Täli: turn-off directly to our house;
- from Schlosskopf lift on foot back to the house (approx. 5 minutes)
Just behind Haus Täli you will find signposted winter hiking trails. A toboggan run is less than a 5-minute walk away.
The Arlberg in numbers:
- 305 contiguous kilometres of pistes
- More than 200 km of deep snow runs
- 88 lifts and cable cars
- The Arlberg is the only ski area in Austria where heliskiing is possible.
And in summer?
The green, blossoming Lech becomes a hiking paradise.
To an oasis of peace in the mountains, where you learn to appreciate the little things in life (again): sleeping with the window open, for example, or watching the sun in the evening as it seemingly makes the peaks glow.